[Spce-user] Redis counter in mr4.1.1

Christian Rohmann crohmann at netcologne.de
Tue Jun 28 03:33:09 EDT 2016

Hey Alex, all,

On 06/27/2016 04:18 PM, Alex Lutay wrote:
> We are trying to catch all the missing cases till the next LTS
> release (which is planned for mr4.5).

That sounds great.

But you still seem to have two states then ... one for each call in the
persistent databases (MySQL) and then the counters in redis. No matter
what, but over time they could become out of sync. And a counter off by
one could render a user unable to use the service he paid for until
someone clears / adjusts the counter in redis.

Will there be any code in place to determine if there are differences in
those two states or do you even plan to re-sync / do housekeeping there?
I am thinking "self-healing" ... which also would help in making sure
all the bugs are fixed.

Regards

Christian