[Spce-user] anti fraud question

Rene Krenn rkrenn at sipwise.com
Thu Jun 30 08:26:08 EDT 2016

>ok, but when I call to a destination that it isn't into fees (in billing
>profile), rate-o-mat failed.

This is the expected behaviour.

> Also, I want to know if NGCP detects when one subscriber calls and
> exceeds their limit, system drop this call online?

there is the option of using the fraud settings of the profile, which
can lock subscribers when exceeding limits defined with the billing
profile. the fraud job runs at periodic intervals, but not instantly,
and it cannot disconnect active calls. this works with regular post-paid
customers.

disconnecting calls immediately when a customer runs out of balance is
available with prepaid subscribers only, a feature of PRO platforms.

for prepaid customers, it is also possible to use "profile packages"
which allow to switch to another billing profile or lock subscribers
instantly upon running below given amount thresholds.

regards, rene