[Spce-user] Permanent Contacts after upgrade from 2.8 to 3.8.6

Robert Cuaresma rcuaresma at telcon.es
Fri Jun 17 13:50:07 EDT 2016

Hi Alex!

You have an approximation of the date of the fix release?

Thanks!!

Robert Cuaresma.

El 01/06/2016 11:05, Alex Lutay <alutay at sipwise.com> escribió:
Hi Robert,

Sorry for the dely with a reply here.
The fix is ready for CE and pass the tests,
while it doesn't perfectly fit PRO upgrade case.

I prefer to keep CE and PRO upgrades identicaly
to simplify debug, so we are currently looking for
a nice way here.

I will update you as soon as fix is published.
Interna ticket is MT#19887 for the reference.

P.S. if you cannot wait, you can consider to update
table location manualy before the upgrade.

It is important to do not have duplicate ruid fields
in kamailio.location table. They are identica for the same
subscriber like 'ulcx-574e08e5-1178-1' while after upgrade
they should be different, like
'ulcx-574e08e5-1178-1'
'ulcx-574e08e5-1178-2'
'ulcx-574e08e5-1178-3'

So you need to correct the lst octet, mainly.

Otherwise you have to wait for the fix in ngcp-upgrade.

--
Alex Lutay

Meet us @ ANGACOM: Hal 10.1 / booth N10
Exhibition and Congress for Broadband,
Cable & Satellite: 07 – 09 June, 2016 in Cologne