[Spce-user] Handbook not available in 4.4.1 dashboard

Alex Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Mon Jun 27 09:41:31 EDT 2016

Hi,

Are you pressing the link on Admin/Reseller or Subscriber interfaces?

AFAIRemember, it should use "current domain", so, it you press it
on Admin interface (port 1443) it should use relative path (port 1443).

AFAIK, mr4.4.1 doesn't handbook link for handbook on Subscriber
interface yet.

--
Alex Lutay