[Spce-user] anti fraud question

Rene Krenn rkrenn at sipwise.com
Wed Jun 29 06:03:00 EDT 2016

hi,

this is supposed to be a 'warning' actually, not the final reason why
rate-o-mat exits. do you see any 'error' entries in the log? "missing *
profile, ..." messages usually have been just warnings ever since, there
should be additional 'error' (fatal) entries in the log.

in the accounting.cdr table you may find all cdrs processed
(rating_status = 'ok') up to the first malformed cdr (still left
unrated, so rating_status = 'unrated'). can you show it's row contents?

in such cases, rate-o-mat will basically stop upon the same cdr over and
over again - even after restart, since there is something missing with
you fee setup. you need to make sure that fees of you billing profiles
will give at least one "hit" for any possible subscriber number.

regards, rene