[Spce-user] 403 Maximum parallel calls exceeded

William Hilsum William at ezpcltd.com
Sun Mar 6 06:00:56 EST 2016

Damn... straight after posting this, I found it.

I didn't realise that after clicking customer, there was a separate tab at the top with another limit!

I changed that, and all good now.

I love how flexible and granular this system is!

I'm still interested to know though if domain settings such as max calls is for everyone on that domain or just for defaults if it isn't specified lower down.