[Spce-user] Deleted subscriber still registering

stefanormc stefanormc at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 04:04:43 EST 2016

Hello,

I’m experiencing the following problem: on a 3.7 sipwise I deleted some subscribers and re-created them on a 4.2 new install. It all worked fine until I upgraded from 3.7 to 4.1 when deleted subscribers started registering again although I did read it should be a bug fix of rel. 4.1. How can I solve it? I thought of moving back the subscriber to the ‘old’ sipwise but I am afraid I would still have 2 UIID.
thanks
stefano