[Spce-user] Deleted subscriber still registering

stefanormc stefanormc at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 07:29:03 EDT 2016

not really

there is no end user. let me try to better explain:

- customer ‘mario rossi’ had a subscriber configured
- this subscriber had a remote authentication set-up in his preferences, against a provider: peer_auth_user, peer_auth_pass, peer_auth_realm,
- customer was then deleted from NGCP
- peer receives auth request from NGCP even though there is no subscriber active

this problem showed up after upgrading NGCP from 3,8 to 4,1 on customers/subscribers that were deleted before the upgrade

thanks