[Spce-user] not possible to get any help around here?

Stephen Donovan stephen at belzonicable.net
Thu May 12 10:21:53 EDT 2016

I've made a couple posts to the list looking for insight into some issues I'm experiencing.  NO RESPONSE to any of them.  At this point, I will pay for support, if I knew who to contact and could actually get resolution or at least something solid to yell at an upstream peer about.

I see plenty of questions answered here, I know it is community support on a best effort, I'm not trying to demand something unreasonable, At least I don't think....If I am, let me know, if I need to buy paid support, let me know.  If I left out a piece of information that is helpful, let me know.

Stephen Donovan
Owner
Belzoni Cable, LLC
662-247-1834