[Spce-user] Permanent Contacts after upgrade from 2.8 to 3.8.6

Robert Cuaresma rcuaresma at telcon.es
Tue May 17 02:31:07 EDT 2016

Hi,

On version 2.8 I had all subscribers with permanent registration and when I upgrade to v3.8.6 the permanent registration of all subscribers are empty.

In log ngcp-upgrade at 90% of file:

Generating /etc/mysql/my.cnf: OK
[....] Starting MySQL database server: mysqld
Checking for tables which need an upgrade, are corrupt or were
not closed cleanly..
Fix permanent contacts, 'pre' stage
Copying libnss and libnsl libraries
Copying PAM-Modules (/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/security) to jail
Could not determine provisioning db hostname
OK

At the end of the file:

Fix permanent contacts, 'post' stage...
ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)
Need reboot to finish installation.

Also, I ran /usr/share/ngcp-upgrade-mr3.8.6/recreate_perm_contacts Script and the result was:
# ./recreate_perm_contacts post
Error: temporary table location_perm does not exists

Thanks!

Robert Cuaresma