[Spce-user] Rtpenginehardware sizing question

John Nash john.nash778 at gmail.com
Mon May 23 05:58:20 EDT 2016

I need to test rtpengine with kernel module (10000 concurrent sessions
(IPv4 only) or more if possible. I need to arrange hardware for it but not
sure on what kind of CPU i should use, how much RAM it should have and most
critical what kind of LAN card should  I have ?...one 1 Gbps LAN card or
multiple?....If multiple then would I need to configure somthing at Linux
level so that CPU can utilize all lan card efficiently?

I know I am asking vague questions but opinions as per others experiences
will be very beneficial for me.