[Spce-user] Update 2.8 to 2.8 LTS

Alex Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Thu May 12 04:50:30 EDT 2016

Hi,

It is always safer to have the latest version of the package before
upgrade, in the same time upgrade have all the required protections
to ensure all known dependencies are up-2-date and update them before
actual upgrade if necessary, or at least pause upgrade for manual
interactions.

Back to release 2.8, NGCP had no builds like in release mr3.8 latest
build is 6: mr3.8.6 So, as you have upgraded 2.2 packages already you
can proceed with upgrade 2.8-mr3.8.6 using manual:

https://www.sipwise.org/doc/mr3.8.6/spce/ar01s03.html#_upgrade_from_previous_2_8_lts_version_to_mr3_8_6

Please share your feedback on upgrade here. Tnx!

--
Alexander Lutay