[Spce-user] SIP Peering Server Priority

Matthias Hohl matthias.hohl at telematica.at
Tue May 17 06:06:32 EDT 2016

Hello again,

is there any way to edit this, that the weight will not use the %..?
I want to group the peering servers from one provider and not create for every server a own peering group.
Best would be if: is the weight higher, then every call from this peering group goes to this server. If call fail, the next second weightest peering server of this group will be used.

Would be cool if there is any solution for define failovers inside a peering group.

Any idea?

Thanks