[Spce-user] do NOT match a string in peering rules

Stephen Donovan stephen at belzonicable.net
Wed May 18 14:24:42 EDT 2016

That is correct, they would fall to a lower priority if not completed and that is what I want to happen.  I’m just sending the calls to the preferred peer for those prefixes as they are more reliable that way, if that peer is not available or does not complete the call, I would want the call to try to complete elsewhere.