[Spce-user] Under what scenario could sipwise silently drop an invite?

Abel Alejandro aalejandro at alliedtechnologygrouppr.com
Fri May 27 15:12:27 EDT 2016

Well, the network capture is a network application that runs on the same
sipwise server, its from the voipmonitor.org guys, I dont see how the
network sniffer could capture the data and at the same time the server not
deliver it to the kamalio process.

I sent you the pcap capture privately, but yes the domain looks correct. Is
there no chance the endpoint was banned during this time? Would that skip
the logs?

aalejandro at alliedtechnologygrouppr.com