[Spce-user] No billing info in CDRs of peer to peer calls

Roberto Oliveira roberto.oliveira at tmco.com.br
Mon May 30 06:38:35 EDT 2016

I did attach!

And I tried changing the contract just to make sure.

thanks

Em 30 de mai de 2016 5:00 AM, "Daniel Grotti" <dgrotti at sipwise.com>
escreveu:

Hi,
did you attach your peering to a valid - and not empty - billing profile ?
In the menu "Resellers and peering contracts" you can create a peering
contract and attach it to your peering group.

Is this what you were looking for ?

Daniel