[Spce-user] using replace_body_all to replace media attriubutes in SDP

Matthew Ogden matthew at tenacit.net
Tue Nov 15 17:00:32 EST 2016

Hi

I'm trying to remove some excess baggage on invites and reINVITEs.

As per :
https://lists.sipwise.com/pipermail/spce-user/2012-November/002516.html

We run strictly only a set ptime, but I have some boxes adding maxptime:150
that are out of my control.

I've tried adding  replace_body_all("a=maxptime:150\r?\n", ""); or just
even
replace_body_all("a=maxptime:150", "");
in ROUTE_OUTBOUND and branch_route[BRANCH_ROUTE_SBC]

I am also logging the section for example:
          if(has_body("application/sdp"))
               {
                       #remove long unneeded infrom from SDP
                       xlog("L_INFO", "Removing info of maxptime from SDP -
[% logreq -%]\n");
                       replace_body_all("a=maxptime:150\r\n", "");
              }

It shows in the log, but the ptime still pushes through on the main INVITE.

Most critically this should work on loose routing (indialog reinvites), but
I cant even get it to work on normal routing!

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Kind Regards

--

*Matthew Ogden*

Management

TenacIT

*Strategic IT Consulting *•* Advanced Networking *• *Virtualisation*

*Custom Development *• *Hosting *• *Syspro Support  *• *MS Licensing*

National Tel: 041 10 10 100 | Cell: 084 205 4445 | Email:
matthew at tenacit.net

CT Tel: 021 201 0333 | Skype Name: matthew.ogden | Web:
http://www.tenacit.net