[Spce-user] small ngcp-status bug

Alex Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Wed Nov 2 07:58:19 EDT 2016

Hi Jon,

Tnx for the bugreport here!

I believe it has happens because you are using CE with remote MySQL.

I believe '-h' in line 1151 is not the best fix here as some CE can have
the MySQL socket access only (it is actually the default state) while
mysql calls should have a timeout everywhere for sure.

Reported internally as TT#5309, I will ping you when 'timeout' will be
hotfixed in mr3.8.8+

P.S. I am not sure about CE with remote MySQL support here at all,
as it is not supported installation type. :-(

--
Alex Lutay