[Spce-user] No Audio Stream after upgrade to 4.5.2 LTS version

Matthias Hohl matthias.hohl at telematica.at
Wed Nov 2 19:49:15 EDT 2016

Hello,

I found out that the problem is the "RTP_Interface" setting on
subscriber/domain layer.

There was the value "default" and with "default" no RDP (UDP) packages was
send.

If i change it to "ext" on domainsetting level everything is working fine
again.

If i set it to "int" i have the same behavior as with "default".

I checked also the config.yml file now and also can't found a setting for
the "default" value.

So don't know what you did with the upgrade, but definitley it works before
with "default" setting and i must set it to "ext" to get it to work again.

Also there was nowhere a hint for this new setting.

I check the SPCE User List and found this:

> The default interface is the first interface defined with an "rtp_"

> role, where the order of the interfaces is determined by their order

> given under the "interfaces" YML key.

So i checked the network.yml file and found out that it looks now like this:

    interfaces:

      - lo

      - eth0

So i changed it to:

Interfaces:

-          eth0

-          lo

and now it works again with "default" value..

Hmmm don't know what i should say now, i am just a bit disapointed that you
do such a change without any hint in your upgrade log.

Good night.