[Spce-user] Serial Forking on Subscriber

Barry Flanagan barry at flanagan.ie
Thu Oct 27 11:45:41 EDT 2016

On 27 October 2016 at 11:07, Matthias Hohl <matthias.hohl at telematica.at>
wrote:

> Hello Barry,

Hi Matthias,

CCing the list for continuity.

> just for info: does this also work for parallel forking with q-values?

Yes, if the q-values are identical then it will be parallel forking. If
not, then it will try the highest number q-value first, and then the
other(s) in descending sequence. i.e. q-value 1 first, then .5, then 0.

> And last but not least, does it work without enabling „multi registration“
> in config.yml?

I presume you mean if you are adding Permanent Registrations, rather than
the endpoint registering itself? I am not sure as we do allow multiple. I
would guess that even with multi-reg turned off, you could still add
 Permanent Registrations - you would need to try it and see.

Hope this helps

-Barry Flanagan