[Spce-user] Cant get Nginx to work after update to 3.8

Alex Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Thu Sep 22 04:35:21 EDT 2016

Hi,

Please:

1) check /var/log/syslog

2) check all logs: tail -n0 -f /var/log/* -f /var/log/ngcp/*
and repeat your test connection to https.
There must be nginx error message somewhere.

Ensure all components are up and running.
Double check customtt files availability.

Please share your findings.

P.S. admin web interface, ensure you have web_int
defined on the proper network interface in network.yml

--
Alex Lutay