[Spce-user] Cant get Nginx to work after update to 3.8

Dave Massey dave at optionsdsl.ca
Thu Sep 22 09:09:52 EDT 2016

OK I did the checks you asked, web_int shows configured on eth0, my only interface.
I tailed all the logs as below looking for a log hit while trying to load :1443 web interface, and not one entry.
nginx is running,  I can stop and start it OK with /etc/init.d/nginx stop|start
I dont have ant customtt files that I know of any longer, I had them all removed during this upgrade.
everything else seems OK, SPCE is doing everything else fine in the background that I can tell.

  http_admin:
    port: 1443
    serveradmin: support at sipwise.com
    servername: "\"myserver\""
    ssl_enable: 'yes'
    sslcertfile: '/etc/ngcp-config/ssl/myserver.crt'
    sslcertkeyfile: '/etc/ngcp-config/ssl/myserver.key'