[Spce-user] Cant get Nginx to work after update to 3.8

Dave Massey dave at optionsdsl.ca
Thu Sep 22 10:53:35 EDT 2016

Hello All.

Sorry this doesn't appear to be an issue with SPCE, but an issue with the Safari browser and nginx.
Not clear completely why, but all other tested browsers work, Firefox/IE, etc.
I installed my official signed certificate and it works well.

Anyone else had trouble with nginx and the Safari browser?
I cant even get a clear answer with google on how to resolve it.

Dave