[Spce-user] SPCE on AWS with both internal (VPC) and external endpoints

Skyler skchopperguy at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 07:40:59 EDT 2016

Hi,

Ok you got me. I read the first paragraph. Usually when we say 'dev' it
means "working into production" lol

VPC is a beast on its own. Sorry i gave up on it a while back. You'd
thinknthey would just 'work' but i couldn't get it done. Thay was to reach
a paying client even, many hours wasted for nothing.

--Skyler