[Spce-user] Rebuilding 3.8.4 as 4.5.4

Kalen Krueger kalen at npinfo.com
Mon Apr 17 01:17:01 EDT 2017

Hello all...

We've been having a heck of a time getting the upgrade from 3.8.4 to happen, and have spent several hours doing so.

-          3.8.4 -> 3.8.5:  The upgrade completes, but when we go into Customers in the UI it just spins forever

-          3.8.4 -> 4.5.4:  No matter what we do we cannot get media to anchor at sip:provider CE.   We've been through the network.yml file, config.yml, configured the have followed every thread we could find... no difference.  We have changed the rtp_interface to "ext" at the domain level, the subscriber level, the peer level... no changes.

-          We're seeing some strange behavior when pulling CDRs... not going to bother to go into detail here.

We're thinking that we have corrupt data, corrupt files, or both.   Rather than continue to fight it, we want to build a fresh 4.5.4 system and migrate everything to it.   We don't have a ton of data to move... 75ish customers, 150ish subscribers, so we can do so by hand if necessary.   But I was wondering if there were any processes to simplify this, and to guarantee 100% that all of our data and files are clean.

Any help is appreciated, and thanks ahead of time!

Kalen

Kalen Krueger | Technical and Project Manager | kalen at npinfo.com
o: 253.852.1543 | d: 253.479.1321 | m: 206.963.1309
NP Information Systems | www.npinfo.com<http://www.npinfo.com>

[http://www.npinfo.com/images/npi-logo.gif]

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.