[Spce-user] Fraud detection problem

Raul Alonso raul.alonso at tpartner.net
Thu Apr 20 05:12:01 EDT 2017

Hello,

We have detected a problem with our platform (Versión of NGCP: CE mr4.5.2) regarding fraud detection.

We have a customer limited to 600€ of credit, for a few days ago, he automatically blocked every night because it reaches the limit of credit.

When we do some checks, and we see he has spent just half of what the email shows:

Customer # 269 has been locked due to exceeding the configured monthly credit balance threshold (659.12 >= 600.00) in the customer settings.

In cash balance interval: 329,5577

Why can this problem?

Regards,

Raul.