[Spce-user] spce system statistics stops

Matthias Hohl matthias.hohl at telematica.at
Thu Apr 27 15:06:32 EDT 2017

Hello,

today i found out a 2. Time that the system statistics at mr4.5.4 stops
refreshing.

If I check a statistic for "ngcp" then I see that the diagrams stops
refreshing at 05:30 two weeks ago.

Why this stop working? This happened now for second time without reason.

After a reboot of the server the system statistic works for NGCP again.

Is there any service I need to restart to get system statistic working
again?

All other categories working without problem, just NGCP statistic stops.