[Spce-user] Premium Rate Inbound Call Rating/Billing

Matthias Hohl matthias.hohl at telematica.at
Thu Apr 6 06:29:29 EDT 2017

Hello,

thanks for your answer.. so in the latest version this should work as default?
I am honest i tested it last with 3.8.x and didn't found any info in the handbook about negative billing, so i wrote in this group.

So i just need to insert the negative amount "-2" or "-10" or whatever and this should work, right?