[Spce-user] Memory problem in 4.5.4

Victor Seva vseva at sipwise.com
Tue Apr 18 06:36:14 EDT 2017

On Tue, 2017-04-18 at 10:50 +0200, Sergio Serrano wrote:
> Hi Victor,
> 	the system is configured without debug, but when we start to
> have problem, we activate debug to see was happen in the system and I
> start to see that messages. These message give some infomration abut
> the problem?

As I said before, that is not suppose to be the kamailio debug. That is
for internal qa. Do not enable it.

If you want to debug kamailio, raise the log level as:

ngcp-sercmd proxy cfg.set_now_int core debug 3

--
Victor Seva
Software Engineer

Phone: +43(0)1 301 2029
Email: vseva at sipwise.com
Website: www.sipwise.com

Particulars according Austrian Companies Code paragraph 14
"Sipwise GmbH“ - Europaring F15 – 2345 Brunn am Gebirge
FN:305595f, Commercial Court Vienna, ATU64002206