[Spce-user] Counting concurrent calls on a peering

Matthias Hohl matthias.hohl at telematica.at
Fri Apr 28 07:47:06 EDT 2017

Hello,

thanks for info…

so first command is:

# redis-cli -h 127.0.0.1  -n 3

Then i check the peer ID with

# keys peer*

And then i use the number of the number oft he peer and check the concurrent calls on this peer right? In my example peer:15

# get peer:15

The result ist he concurrent calls value.

So a faster way would be then:

# redis-cli -h 127.0.0.1 -n 3 get peer:15

And i get back the current number.

Thats right?