[Spce-user] Feature request: multiple advertised ip

Alex Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Thu Aug 24 10:47:01 EDT 2017

Hi,

advertised_ip is defined as a list into validation schema:

  "advertised_ip":
    type: seq
    required: no
    sequence:
      - { type: text, required: no }

Also library /usr/lib/ngcp-ngcpcfg/get_all_adv_ips_for_host
process it as a list and returns array.

So you can definitely add multiply values there,
while I am not sure about the functionality behind.
Maybe kamailio config changes are required, test it from your side.
Pull requests are welcome here if any!

Have fun!

--
Alex Lutay