[Spce-user] Migration from Kamailio 1.5

Brandon Shiers brandon.shiers at cerento.com
Mon Dec 4 13:30:27 EST 2017

Hello,

I have a customer that is running Kamailio 1.5 with a MySQL backend for all their data.  I would like to migrate them to Sip Wise SIP:Provider.  Does anybody have any pointers or helpful hints on importing this data into Sip:Provider CE? The users do have preferences in the current database as well including call forwarding settings/etc.

I would also be looking at any pointers on moving existing voicemail messages which they utilize Asterisk for into the new system as well.

Thanks,

Brandon Shiers, RF Engineer In Training

937 West Main Street
Riverton, WY 82501