[Spce-user] Calls stopped being processed

Theo axessofficetheo at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 05:47:53 EST 2017

Hi

Calls stopped being processed until I restarted kamailio today.

I saw this in the log before I restarted that:

sipwise /usr/sbin/kamailio[28475]: WARNING: dialplan [dp_db.c:215]: a load
command already generated, aborting reload...

Now we did have kamailio crash on us a few weeks back, to which Jon Bonilla
responded that it seemed to be related to rewrite rules as dialplan.so was
part of the error message that time. (thanks Jon, neglected to respond to
that mail at the time)

We did also add a rewrite rule at the time of this happening so it's
something to do with that. Is it possible that there are too many rules in
one rewrite rule as we have one that has over 70 rules.