[Spce-user] German Language Files

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Fri Dec 15 03:37:03 EST 2017

Hi Matthias,

Late reply, but nonetheless worth noting:

The PRO sounds (and any other components in the commercial versions)
have a restrictive license, forbidding you to re-distribute those
assets. Not only because it violates Sipwise licenses, but also Sipwise
is bound to 3rd party license agreements for various components, sound
recordings being one of those.

So, don't do this.

Best,
Andreas