[Spce-user] Grafana problems

Alex Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Mon Dec 11 05:06:45 EST 2017

Hi,

mr5.5.2 is ready and should be stable already, so no harm done.
It is just under the final testing stage and will be announced
accordingly to the public calendar: https://www.sipwise.com/releases/

Can you please share the link to the handbook you have used?
As I can see on our WEB site all links point to
https://www.sipwise.org/doc/mr5.5.1/spce/ar01s12.html

while sure mr5.5.2 documentation is publicly accessible already:
https://www.sipwise.org/doc/mr5.5.2/spce/ar01s12.html

The first link uses ngcp-upgrade which can upgrade to mr5.5.1 only,
so it looks like you somehow used the second manual. Right?

--
Alex Lutay