[Spce-user] help with CDR please

Daniel Grotti dgrotti at sipwise.com
Mon Dec 11 09:55:40 EST 2017

Hi Davis,
I would kindly suggest you to read the documentation:
https://www.sipwise.com/doc/mr5.5.1/spce/

in particular chapter "8.1.2. Creating Billing Fees" :

"There are several internal services (vsc, conference, voicebox) which
will need a specific destination entry with a domain-based destination.
If you don’t want to charge the same (or nothing) for those services,
add a fee for destination \.local$ there. If you want to charge
different amounts for those services, break it down into separate fee
entries for @vsc\.local$, @conference\.local$ and @voicebox\.local$ with
the according fees. NOT CREATING EITHER THE CATCH-ALL FEE OR THE
SEPARATE FEES FOR THE .local DOMAIN WILL BREAK YOUR RATING PROCESS!"

You already have example for destination there for the catch all rule:
\.local$

Cheers,

--
Daniel Grotti