[Spce-user] Grafana problems

stefanormc stefanormc at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 12:14:47 EST 2017

Thanks

So if the calls are real, is there a command to find out what calls are
active? I tried sngrep but nothing shows

On 12 December 2017 at 12:37:15, Daniel Grotti (dgrotti at sipwise.com) wrote:

Hi Stefano,
ngcpkamctl gives you the right value.
So, if grafana gives the same, as you said, everything should be fine.

Once you resync grafana, value from it will be ok.

Cheers,

--
Daniel Grotti
Head of Customer Support