[Spce-user] Sems Error + hangup on Reinvite + Update

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) manwe at sipdoc.net
Thu Feb 2 09:55:13 EST 2017

El Thu, 2 Feb 2017 14:54:56 +0100
"Jon Bonilla (Manwe)" <manwe at sipdoc.net> escribió:

> El Thu, 2 Feb 2017 11:54:00 +0100
> Andrew Pogrebennyk <apogrebennyk at sipwise.com> escribió:
>
> > Hi Jon,
> > we have reported this issue with no SDP in 200 OK after INVITE to sems
> > developers but have not yet heard back[*].
> > Meanwhile I did some cross-search on github and found this:
> > https://github.com/sems-server/sems/issues/4
> > Does the patch in this issue maybe address your issue?

Hi Andrew again

I've been checking the capture and the log and seems like the problem is not
that. I think the problem is that sems doesn't like if the answers are in
different order?

sems sends INVITE + UPDATE to aleg.

aleg sends 200 UPDATE (nosdp) and 200 INVITE (sdp) to sems.

The sdpless response is the update's response.