[Spce-user] Billing Plan fallback on missing fee

Barry Flanagan barry at flanagan.ie
Thu Feb 2 10:59:57 EST 2017

On 2 February 2017 at 15:33, Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana <
rabs at dimension-virtual.com> wrote:

> Are you using the Kamailio evapi ? as the cGRates tutorial suggest, or
> other way to create the CDRs?

No because that would require more customization to SP than we wish to do.
So far we have just used the cdr client cdrc to inject them.

As I say, at this point we are just at the proof of concept stage. Lacking
in manpower right now to push it further - cgrates itself is a steep
learning curve. Hopefully some time this year we will run the two in
parallel as a further test and see how it goes.

-Barry