[Spce-user] Sems Error + hangup on Reinvite + Update

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) manwe at sipdoc.net
Thu Feb 2 17:44:38 EST 2017

El Thu, 2 Feb 2017 15:55:13 +0100
"Jon Bonilla (Manwe)" <manwe at sipdoc.net> escribió:

> I've been checking the capture and the log and seems like the problem is not
> that. I think the problem is that sems doesn't like if the answers are in
> different order?
>
> sems sends INVITE + UPDATE to aleg.
>
> aleg sends 200 UPDATE (nosdp) and 200 INVITE (sdp) to sems.
>

> The sdpless response is the update's response.

Updating again for the list history:

I've seen that sems sends INVITE-UPDATE to proxy, proxy sends INVITE-UPDATE to
lb and lb sends UPDATE-INVITE to caller. The lb (!!!) is taking longer to
process the INVITE.

Can't find any other solution here but reject the UPDATES. I removed UPDATE
from the supported methods in the proxy configuration and will see if nothing
breaks.

Note: Forced sst configurations to only INVITE.

cheers,

Jon