[Spce-user] Can not Install sipwise on debian 8.6

Alex Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Mon Jan 9 04:58:57 EST 2017

Hi,

The screenshot you provided points to the fact of missing or
broken apt source list for Debian Jessie (and/or mirror you are using is
corrupted/outdated).

Please run "apt-cache policy debsums" on your server, you should have:

> root at spce:/# apt-cache policy debsums
> debsums:
>   Installed: 2.0.53
>   Candidate: 2.0.53
>   Version table:
>  *** 2.0.53 0
>         500 https://debian.sipwise.com/debian/ jessie/main amd64 Packages
>         100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
> root at spce:/#

Important line here is an candidate availability:
> 500 https://debian.sipwise.com/debian/ jessie/main amd64 Packages

As you can see it is a package from default Debian Jessie.
While on your screenshot it says "No installation candidates found".

Here is the apt sources lists from default NGCP installation:

> root at spce:~# cat /etc/apt/sources.list.d/debian.list
> ## custom sources.list, deployed via deployment.sh
>
> # Debian repositories
> deb https://debian.sipwise.com/debian/ jessie main contrib non-free
> deb https://debian.sipwise.com/debian-security/ jessie-security main contrib non-free
> deb https://debian.sipwise.com/debian/ jessie-updates main contrib non-free

> root at spce:~# cat /etc/apt/sources.list.d/sipwise.list
> # NGCP_MANAGED_FILE - do not remove this line if it should be automatically handled
>
> # Sipwise repository
> deb [arch=amd64] https://deb.sipwise.com/spce/mr5.0.1/ jessie main
> #deb-src https://deb.sipwise.com/spce/mr5.0.1/ jessie main

I have created an internal ticket to improve ngcp-installer TT#8775.
We will test all the necessary sources lists availability before the
actual installation.

P.S. re:
> This script should not run on an existing sip:provider installation

It is a protection to prevent ngcp-installer runs on already installed
system. You can remove /etc/sipwise_ngcp_version to force ngcp-installer
try once again, while you might have unpredictable results as the
previous run might be aborted in some unrecoverable state. It is safer
to fix the issue and reinstall it from zero point.

--
Alex Lutay