[Spce-user] Full Call Detail on Invoice

Nathaniel Pitcher nathaniel at inmtn.net
Thu Jan 19 11:24:31 EST 2017

Thanks for the quick reply!

I found the section in the template

{name='destination_user_in',dx=28.35,prefix='+',masklen=10,mask='xxx'},{name='zone',dx=113.4}

Edited it as you suggested remove the xxx as below.

{name='destination_user_in',dx=28.35,prefix='+',masklen=10,mask=''},{name='zone',dx=113.4}

This resulted in the call detail page being completely blank except for the logo on the top and footer on the bottom. I tried adding back the xxx and this still produces the same result of no details.

The process I used for editing was:
Go to Invoice Templates >> Edit Content >> Click the <SVG> button on the top left of the graphical editor >> Change text >> Click Orange “Save SVG”  Button

Adding a new invoice template seems to restore the details.