[Spce-user] Wrong billing profile

Henk henk at voipdigit.nl
Fri Jan 20 06:02:32 EST 2017

Dear Irina,

I checked again and it's working from the UI. But I didn't got any
warning from the script and also the monthly cron job is not removed
during upgrade. Can you tell me where to find this in the release notes?

But manually generating invoices is not a problem for me. The only thing
that irritates a little is that the downloaded invoice doesn't have a
pdf extension (using firefox), so I always have to rename it before opening.

Best regards,
Henk Plessius