[Spce-user] Problem with billing fees

Irina Peshinskaya ipeshinskaya at sipwise.com
Fri Jan 27 03:34:34 EST 2017

This is even more strange. We don't have any code that should remove
this procedure. I think something unexpected occurred during
installation or upgrade.

Now this call should fix the issue:

  mysql < /usr/share/ngcp-db-schema/db_scripts/diff/15176.up

To check that procedure was created:

mysql ngcp <<< 'SHOW CREATE PROCEDURE billing.fill_billing_fees\G'

Best regards,
Irina Peshinskaya