[Spce-user] replicate spce servers

Alex Pearson apearson at questblue.com
Mon Jul 17 18:07:14 EDT 2017

Good Afternoon,

Yes you can.  For example, we have a Sipwise A and a Sipwise B configured with a floating IP.  Then we have a MYSQL A server and MYSQL B server configured with Master-Master  replication and a floating IP.    The Sipwise A and Sipwise B servers are configured to use the floating IP of the database servers.

If Sipwise A dies, Sipwise B automatically takes over.  If MYSQL A goes down, MYSQL B takes over.  Effectively, ensuring that you are able to route calls AND secure your data in the event of a failover situation.  I hope this helps!

Alex