[Spce-user] SPCE INSTALL

Alex Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Mon Jul 31 08:09:04 EDT 2017

Hi,

Can you please share the error message you are receiving?
Otherwise it is hard to say something from here.

Some hints:

1) add Install CD boot option 'debugmode' to see the full trace.
(press TAB in the first green menu where you are choosing which version
to install and write debugmode there).

2) Please share the main installation log (preferred with debug).
You can find it into: /tmp/deployment-installer-debug.log
When Install CD is started and performing installation.
(As soon as installation has failed,
you will be prompted to enter the console).

Also, you can send me privately the screenshot of the moment when it
failed. Otherwise it is hard to help here.

Thank you for the understanding!

--
Alex Lutay