[Spce-user] blank audio

Stephen Morton sgm251070 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 3 03:13:34 EDT 2017

Hi,

New install of 5.3.1 CE on AWS EC2 per instructions.

I haven't set up peering yet, as I just want to test local connectivity with local subscribers.

I haven't messed around with any of the domain or subscriber options.

I have created 2 subscribers with SIP usernames of 200 and 201. I register devices to them no probs. I am hoping to be able to call 201 from 200 etc. This works, but when I answer, I hear no audio (either direction).

When I try calling 200 from 201, I get status OK in the call log in the portal. When I call 200 from 201 I get status Cancel.

I also tried calling vmail, eg from these devices, I dialled 2000 from both devices, it connects, but again I hear no audio.

When I call vmail from either extension I get OK.

I am just using X-lite as the client for both endpoints.

I am pretty sure I have missed something, or need to change a setting in the domain or subscriber.

Any help is appreciated,

If I need to do further extensive investigation I will, thought I would see if anyone on AWS EC2 knows of any usual traps or reasons that I might be having this trouble off the top of their head, or might be able to quickly point me in the right direction.

Steve