[Spce-user] Can't access https admin web site after ngcp install on AWS

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Thu Jun 1 09:19:09 EDT 2017

Hi,

Just tried it in your region with the same AMI, and it worked out of the
box.

Actually the network mapping on AWS should be done automatically
anyways, so no need for the manual steps noted below.

My setup:

m3.xlarge with AMI ami-b9c19bd9 and an inbound security rule allowing
access to TCP/1443.

The overall system got more RAM intense over time, so maybe you're using
a too small instance type?

Andreas