[Spce-user] Easy way to use Lets Encrypt?

Alex Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Fri Jun 2 10:12:48 EDT 2017

Hi,

It should be as easy as you said:
1) store certs into /etc/ngcp-config/ssl
2) change config.yml to use new cert names
3) ngcpcfg apply "new certs"

Having the fact "but, the old one still gets used", I believe
you have changed not all the necessary places. Please check
all places where old were in use and replace to new one.

You can find hints here:

--
Alex Lutay