[Spce-user] NGCP-Panel start error

Alex Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Tue Jun 6 06:34:56 EDT 2017

Hi,

On 06/05/2017 11:36 AM, David Martínez wrote:
> I downloaded this: https://github.com/sipwise/bulk-processor, and do
> perl Build.PL.

It explains a lot.
You have (re)-installed a lot of Perl modules from CPAN.
Unfortunately we cannot prevent this, you should know what
you are doing when you install something from sources.

Please always install code/libraries from Debian packages.
Sipwise provides release repositories with tested code base:
https://deb.sipwise.com/spce/

> Finally, i solved the problem by a hard way. I use a new machine, and
> restore a backup. all works well.

Yes. It was the best option for you.

> So, after checking that all is working, I do a system upgrade to latest
> 4.5 LTS.

Super! Mystery solved here. Tnx!

--
Alex Lutay